I grew up in Southern Maryland but left at 17 to join the Air Force, returned back to Maryland in 2015 when husband who was also Air Force got orders to Andrews AFB. I currently work as a Mental Health Therapist and have a small private practice. I specialize in Trauma and Eating Disorders so helping others find their strengths and overcome some of life’s challenges have always been a passion of mine.
- Crossfit Level 1 Trainer (CF-L1 trainer)
- Scaling Certificate
- Weightlifting Certificate
- Flexibility Certificate
- Red/black belt in Taekwondo
- B.S. in Psychology
- M.Ed in Counselor Education
- PhD (c) in Counseling Education and Supervision currently working on completing dissertation.