The Original CrossFit Facility in Calvert County
Whether you are looking to get in shape through personal training or through our group classes, we invite you to come work hard and get results as part of our community!
A little more about us:
- We offer over 30 class options each week, starting at 5AM (Tues/Wed/Fri) and ending at 830 (Mon/Wed) or 730PM (Tues/Thurs/Fri). Be sure to check the schedule for specific class times. We offer classes such as:
- Group CrossFit Classes
- Open Gym
- IFA Kids Strength
- Burn and Build (Bootcamp style)
- a variety of other programs
- Our facility is comprised of over 2500 square feet.
- We have state of the art equipment, and lots of it!
- Our staff is made up of highly experienced and qualified coaches who hold a variety of certifications that make us the most diverse gym in the area.
- While we do not offer childcare, we do have a designated area for your children.
A GYM BUILT OFF COMMUNITY
Calvert CrossFit opened its doors over 5 years ago
It quickly fostered a strong community and an excellent reputation,
Calvert CrossFit focuses on it’s member and their fitness goals.
Other CrossFit Facilities in Calvert County were actually started by coaches who learned their coaching skills from Calvert CrossFiT.
I Growing up playing sports, Kristen had some experience in a ...Read Bio